- This event has passed.
September 14, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$10
Join us for a Shoebox Swap to create cards using NEW Holiday Catalog product!
What’s a Shoebox Swap?
A fun opportunity to gather with fellow demonstrators as we create pre-designed projects.
To create a stack of beautiful cards that you can use for your own personal or business purposes.
For the fun of collaborating with other demonstrators.
To be inspired.
How does it work?
1. Sign up and complete your registration for the Shoebox Swap.
2. Design a full sized card using current Stampin’ Up! product.
3. Cut and prep 15 card kits and place them in a box. (Sort all the pieces of the card just as you would for a card class/workshop)
4. Bring your box with card kits, 1 sample card attached to the box, and don’t forget your basic crafting kit to the Shoebox swap event.
5. In the time allotted you will complete 15 different cards to take home with you.
6. Expect to have a really great time!
Cost to participate:
$8 – to cover room rental and entry for door prize drawings
Food & Beverage:
Crafting is always so much more fun when food is involved! Bring a dish to share as well as a lidded drink for yourself.
This event will be held in Sumter, SC. Address included in your registration confirmation email.
*Please note that once you’ve registered for the Shoebox Swap, there is no cancellation after the registration deadline. If for some unforeseen circumstance you are unable to attend, please make arrangements to have your Shoebox present at the event.